10 things to do in Palm Beach
Palm Beach, Queensland is located on the Gold Coast in Australia. It is fascinating city with a large number of tourist attractions. Among these are fantastic beaches and the Great Barrier Reef which is the largest coral reef.
In addition, Queensland has a unique wildlife. The Australia Zoo is home to thousands of animals species. Dreamworld in Queensland has a lot to offer to make your holiday for an enjoyable vacation package.
In order to carefully plan your trip, design a travel itinerary, and make the most out of your holiday. Here are ten things to do in Palm Beach, Queensland.
Here are 10 things you can do in Palm Beach
- Visit the awe-inspiring Gold Coast Theme Parks where you will discover many things: The Theme Parks are known as Dreamworld where you and your family can spend the most unforgettable and enjoyable vacation ever. The Gold Coast Theme Parks feature Adventure Park where you can enjoy thrilling rides.
- Discover the aquatic life, don't miss to visit the awe-inspiring White Water World and Sea World.
- Then, spend a day at the Great Barrier Reef: It is located in Australia's coastline. It is endowed with myriads of fish species which are unique to the site. Great Barrier Reef is a great place for swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving with sea turtles. Surfers can also surf at the Palm Beach Reef. If you like fishing, this is also the best place to enjoy your hobby.
- Play golf at Burleigh Beachfront Markets: The panoramic landscape is a great venue for golf players. It is amazing.
- Visit the Australia Zoo on the Sunshine Coast: The Zoo encompasses thousands of animal species. It is home to wild animals such as pandas, cheetahs, crocodiles, tortoises, tigers, koalas, and other species. It is so fascinating to see.
- Visit David Fleay Wildlife Park: The park is endowed with a variety of wild animals of different species in natural habitats. It is home to crocodiles, koalas, pandas, many birds species, and other animal species.
- Shop for fresh vegetables and fruits at the Palm Beach Currumbin Farmers Markets: Have your morning cup of coffee, and explore the craft markets, buy some work of arts. It is also a popular marketplace for fashionable clothes. There is a lot to buy at the marketplace.
- Visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary see animals in their wild habitats: You will be fascinated at the sight of the koalas and kangaroos, and other.
- Dine at the best restaurants at Palm Beach: To taste ethnic foods and international foods, Palm Beach has a wide range of restaurants to choose from.
- Shop for souvenirs in Palm Beach: Go to Wings Beachwear or Sea Treasures to buy unique souvenirs from Australia.
Organize your trip to Palm Beach
Choose Palm Beach, Queensland in Australia as your next vacation destination. The fascinating beaches along the Gold Coast will offer you the most relaxing vacation you ever had.
To arrange your trip, book through online eDreams. With its partners worldwide, eDreams can recommend you the most reasonable flight with the best accommodation. You can also rent a car through eDreams to get around this wonderful spot.